Rontar has developed a special module for PrestaShop stores that makes Rontar integration as easy as possible.
Get started by using our sign up wizard. Step 1 will require you to install the module.
How to install
1. Go to your PrestaShop admin panel.
2. Go to Modules and Services.
3. Download the latest plugin version at https://www.rontar.com/downloads/PrestaShop/rontar.1.0.0.zip
4. Click "Upload a module" or "Add new module" (depends on the PrestaShop version). Select the downloaded module file and upload/install it.
For versions lower than 1.7 you must install the module after the upload. To do it, find the module in the modules list - filter by "Installed & Not Installed" and search for "rontar" like shown on the screenshot. Press the "Install" button.
After the module is installed, press the "Configure" button.
Now the plugin should be properly installed.
How to use
1. Go to Rontar module configuration page.
2. At this point your Rontar XML feed is ready and is accessible via the link shown on this page.
Please make sure to use the link as your product feed for this step.
3. Step 2 will provide you with your advertiser ID, product feed ID, and audience ID once the product feed link has been processed. Add these values to the corresponding fields in the plugin settings, set “Enable” parameter to “Yes” and press “Save”.
4. That’s it, you’re ready to go!